Friday, February 03, 2006

Mistaken Identity











Thena and I have many things in common and there are a number of people that believe we resemble each other enough to look like sisters, some even ask if we are twins. One evening we were discussing this and I remarked to Thena that I was just waiting for the time someone walked up to me and said "Hi Thena." I couldn't believe it when it finally happened at the Pub Dinner. I explained that I was Thena's friend but at that same moment a devious little prank sprang into my mind. I asked the young lady that had mistaken me for Thena if she would like her picture taken with her and she responded with a resounding YES! Cool, this is what you have to do. Come to our table, pass by Thena and give me a big hug as you call me by her name. These are the pictures memorializing that very event. I am not much of a prankster, but I just couldn't help myself. Thanks to the young ladies that played along!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

This is hilarious!
Loved meeting all of you at the dinner, and thanks for your generousity with the wonderful books!
LOVE YOU!
Becky Olsen aka bekzilla

12:00 PM  
Blogger Kip said...

I'm sitting here looking at you two and truly thinking that you and Thena are twins!!!

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home